Bundt Cake Ingredients
• 2 cups all purpose flour *
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/3 cup butter softened
• 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar (packed)
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 4 medium overripe bananas mashed
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup candid pecans
• 8 oz cream cheese softened
• 3 cups powdered sugar
• 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• about 4 tablespoons milk adjust as needed.
Bundt Cake Directions (Recipe will make 2 small bundt cakes or 1 large bundt cake)
• Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bundt pan(s) with butter and then dust with flour. Set aside.
• In small mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
• Add eggs and vanilla and beat again. Stir in the banana, then add half of the flour mixture. Stir until combined. Add sour cream, mix, and add the remaining flour mixture. Mix until combined.
• Pour batter into the bundt pan about 1/2 way and spread evenly. Bake about 35-45minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean or with crumbs. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert on wire rack to cool completely.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Directions (If making one large bundt cake cut recipe in half)
• Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Beat until fluffy, adding a tablespoon of milk one at a time to reach the desired consistency.
• Place frosting in piping bag and drizzle over the completely cooled cake and sprinkle with candid pecans. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Store covered in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Enjoy!