Updated: Aug 8, 2020
Ranch Seasoning Packet 2 tbsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. Black pepper
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
2 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
Flour Tortillas Sour Cream Salsa/Pico de Gallo 2 C. Shredded Cheese
Directions: 1. Mix together chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and oregano in small bowl to make taco seasoning. (you can also use a taco seasoning packet inlace of making your own.)
2. Add Chicken broth, ranch and taco seasoning to slow cooker.
3. Mix and add chicken breasts.
4. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
5. Once done cooking shred chicken and place back in slow cooker.
6. Place chicken in tortillas and top with sour cream, salsa, cheese and guacamole.
7. Serve with a side of black bean and Spanish rice.
You can find the recipe for Guacamole under All About the Sides!