Updated: Aug 5
• 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or 6 tenders)
• 4 tablespoon olive oil
• salt and pepper
• 3 cups fresh spinach
• 1 Cup roasted cherry tomatoes
• 2 tablespoon butter
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 6 garlic cloves minced
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 cup milk
• 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
• 10oz penne pasta
• Italian Parsley or Basil
1. Heat a grill on medium heat. Rub 2 tablespoons olive oil over chicken and season with salt, pepper and minced garlic. Grill for 5-6 each side for breasts and 4-5 minutes each side for tenders. Let rest 10 minutes.
2. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add 2 tablespoon olive oil. Add spinach and cook 3-4 minutes until wilted. remove and set aside.
3. In the same skillet add butter and onions and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook another 3-4 minutes. Add in cream and milk and bring just to a simmer but don't boil. Reduce heat to low, and add in parmesan cheese and whisk until melted.
4. Add in cooked pasta, chicken, roasted tomatoes and spinach. Mix until combined.
5. Garnish with basil.